We stock RGC & Feighner brand boat and PWC lifts including vertical and hydraulic designs. We also carry Extreme Maxx Boat Lift Boss EDC kits and Smarte Jack wheel kits for all makes of boat lifts. We offer assembly, delivery and a full service department.
Feighner Big Boy Vertical Boatlifts
We are proud to carry Feighner Big Boy vertical boatlifts. These boatlifts feature an all aluminum, modular design we had custom fitted for prairie lakes. We offer a 4500/120” model specially designed for pontoon and tritoon applications. We also offer a 6000/120” model for V-drive tournament boats. These lifts are loaded with value added features at considerable savings.
- 15 year warranty
- V brace design that allows easy access to your boat
- DC powered, remote controlled drives that can be run on either 12 volt or 24 volt DC power
- Stainless steel cables and Delron bushings
- Everlast synthetic bunk supports will never rot
- We offer many different accessories like canopies, wheel kits, solar panels, battery box brackets, guides, etc
We carry RGC’s complete line of boat and PWC lifts. Lifts we suggest for Albertan Lakes are the PL1000 PWC lift, the VL 3500 and VL 4500 series vertical hoists, and our new VL 6000 model. RGC VL vertical boat lifts can be adapted to lift pontoon and tritoon boats too. All RGC boat lifts are lightweight and easy to operate, with industry leading warranty and design features including screw jack leveling legs and super bunks.
Why buy an RGC boatlift?
- 15 year warranty
- Lift height of 68”
- Made in North America, not overseas
- Welded cradle frames are stronger then competitors bolt together designs
- Poly coated sheaves and spools that greatly increase cable life
- Drop support design allows easy access to your boat
- Screw jack leveling legs feature a heavy duty acme threaded rod and brass adjustment nut that will not fail
- Canopies are adjustable, extra deep and vented to withstand heavy winds
- Canopies feature light weight & premium Sunbrella fabric
RGC Hydraulic Lifts
These are the best hydraulic boatlifts on the market period. They feature powerful and efficient hydraulic rams that lift your boat faster then any competitor’s product. These hydraulic lifts can be placed in only 18” of water. We love the clean lines and streamlined performance of this boatlift.
Why buy an RGC Hydraulic lift?
- Feature all aluminum and stainless hydraulic rams that will not corrode
- 15 year limited warranty
- No cables to fail or screw drives to seize
- Safe efficient operation
- Bio degradable hydraulic fluid is used
- Runs off 24 volt DC power
- All aluminum construction
- Vinyl bunks are standard
- Many different accessories like load guides, canopies, supports, etc.
We carry Extreme Maxx Boat Lift Boss DC electric power drives and adapter kits for all makes and models of boatlifts. Convert your old manual driven boatlift to a DC electric driven unit with Extreme Maxx. Available in either turn key or wireless fob opreration.
- Easy to install
- Sealed & weatherproof module
- Minimal maintenance
- Can run on either 12 volt or 24 volt DC power
- Turn key or wireless operation
- Solar panel kits available
- Runs best on a series 27 deep cycle marine battery
The Smarte Jack allows safe and easy install or removal of your boat lift. With the Smarte Jack the poly wheels remain on the boatlift and can be extended or retracted to install or remove your boatlift. The Smarte Jack has 18” of adjust-ability and uses a 9/16 socket and cordless drill. The Smarte Jack has a 700-lb capacity per jack and does all the heavy lifting for you. We recommend 2 Smarte Jack kits per boatlift.
- All aluminum heavy duty construction
- Fits either a 17/8” or 2” hub poly wheel
- A kit includes 2 Smarte Jacks and 2 poly wheels
- All mounting hardware is included
- Easy Installation
Some Pictures Of Our PWC & Boat Hoists & Lift
Reach out to us with any questions, to discuss our products and services, or to get a quick quote.